Friday 11 November 2016

LET US USE IBER KNOWLEDGE TO PARSUADE OUR COMMUNITY



To take the next step and become the best in carrier or profession or job which you do, you must have the habit of reading regularly to know new things or improve what you know.

Since I was young I lived and believe it, I have given my heart to accept the position that life is to learn to think differently, to allow problems to occur not only distract my mind but using them as development challenge that might be teaching techniques to move forward and succeed.

When I was younger I thought and dreamed that one day I will work in the world's major broadcast corporations, after reading the thirst to achieve the target, although with great difficulty and challenges, I am happy now to re-announce that currently I am working with global leading Media organizations.

In Several times, I thought that One day I will go and study in European countries. I used my Public Relation and a lot of efforts in learning via asking my head (why, where, how, when)

In 2014 I went in the Netherlands and I studied a Broadcast Journalism in conflict resolution and cohesion and succeeded. 2016 I had the opportunity again to go back to Europe, now it was in Germany, I have learned a lot and I feel blessed.


Today I am graduating a one-year course of the Investigation Business Environment reporting. I graduated from the Saint Augustine University of Tanzania in Mwanza.

Ohh!! Almighty God continues to give me the means and the will to move forward. Ii hope my kids will learn from me.

Competency is about continuously Learning.....(Dr. Urassa UDSM-UDBS)

No comments:

Post a Comment